Snuggle in the Sheets






This morning when I woke up I looked back to Nathan sleeping all cozy in bed and I wanted to climb back in, snuggle up in the sheets and go back to sleep. Obviously I couldn't, but yay for today being Friday so I can sleep in and snuggle in the sheets tomorrow. I look forward to that every week. My weekend plans include dinner and a movie with the hubs to celebrate our anniversary, cleaning and planning out the pieces I am going to use in the 30 for 30 I am participating in.

{Outfit: cardigan, Kohls; tee, Marshalls; leggings, Victoria's Secret; boot socks, Target; boots, Alloy}

1 comment

  1. Happy Anniversary! How was Nathan's birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory? What cheesecake did you order?

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.