Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #30






One reason I decided to do "I'm Moving Shoes," on top of proving to Nathan that I d0 wear all my shoes, is to decide if there are any I want to get rid of. It took 30 shoes, but I think I've finally found a pair. I bought these less than a year ago, and wore them all through the summer, but today they killed my feet. I have a yellow pair too...we will see if they do the same when I wear them.

These brown canvas wedges are from Payless. My pocketed tunic and jeggings are both F21. I wore a cowl I made in brown to tie in the brown of the shoes. My brown earrings are F21 too. I think I need a brown watch. Mental note: add brown watch to next years Christmas list.

Comments

Contact Form