I'm Moving Shoes #24







Today was a minimum day at work, not only does that mean I work a half day, but that I can wear some of my highest heels because I will be on my feet less so they will hurt less at the end of the day. Yes, I think about things like that. I plan my outfits very strategically.

My sister left a comment on my Moving Shoes #23. She asked, "You are still moving shoe? My goodness, how many pairs do you have?" I am maybe halfway through all my shoes, but many of my shoes are sandal too. I have one more pair of boots to wear and a few flats, but I do have a lot of sandals too so I might be doing another moving shoes in the Spring/Summer to get through all those...although I don't get dressed all the often in the Summer. I wear a bathing suit most days...we will see.

These knee-high suede boots were purchased from Cutesygirl. I purchased them recently, just about 3 months ago or so. I am wearing super skinny jeans from Angle, a long striped sweater from Alloy and a taupe loose fit t-shirt from Old Navy. The belt is from Target. The necklace is the same one I wore here. The earrings are from the LA Fashion district, and yes I got them for $1.


13 comments

  1. I've always loved that sweater in Alloy. You look super skinny in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater! Wow you really do have a lot of shoes! But at least you're wearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit ... something I would wear for sure :)

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on those shoes!!! There is no way I could ever pull off high heels at school, but I guess a minimum day is as good as any to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and the cardigan!

    Girls Day Out

    gdo-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes and the cardigan!

    Girls Day Out

    gdo-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    I just found your blog, and I think that this outfit is casual yet stunning! I wish I could pull this off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that cardigan sweater so I can live in it! Adorable and looks so cozy!!

    Great boots, too!

    meggyd from chasing davies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, i love that sweater! i'm a sucker for chunky stripes. and the neutral colors are awesome. great look!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those Jeans, really like them on u. They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.