Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #17




I wanted to go to Disneyland today, but we decided there is still so much to do around our house. So D-Land will have to wait until later this month. We are thinking of going for Nathan's birthday. I had a dentist appointment today anyway. You know the worst part about the dentist? The polishing part. Uck, you know where they rub that dry crunchy stuff on your teeth?

After the dentist I stopped at Aaron Brothers. They are having the Penny Sale right now. I bought 6 frames. They will get used eventually. Funny thing, Nathan went to Home Goods this morning and bought two pieces of art work for the walls and a picture frame as well. I guess great minds think alike. We had our walls on the brain. I don't know if we have enough wall space for all this. So sweet though. The picture frame Nathan bought says "Always remember love is not just finding a perfect person, it is seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

The shoes are little round toe heels from Payless. They have a cute little ruffle up the front. The jeggings are from F21 and the long ruched top is from Victoria's Secret. My accessories are minimal today and consist of only a silver leopard print scarf from Walmart, and I am wearing my black fossil watch.

To find out why I'm moving shoes Click Here

Comments

  1. scarf looks pretty and nice ...

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute casual but sassy outfit! Love how the rueshing (sp?) on the shoe matches it on the shirt. Scarf is ver fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form