Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #31






If I am going to be honest, I don't like this outfit. It's okay if you don't either. I've been feeling sick so that is reflected in my lack-luster outfit and lack of accessories today. I picked it out super quickly last night and went to bed, only to be greeted by a restless night. I am about to take a nap to catch up on my zzz so I can feel better.

These shoes are just one of my basic essential black flats. These ones have a lattice-like design and they are from Old Navy. The dress is from Ross. The black cardigan is Kohls and the watch is Fossil.

Comments

  1. I have an outfit like that too, my very first log post. I like the outfit until I saw the picture. then I decided never again. But you look great. You rock it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form