Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #18




I broke one of my fashion rules today--wearing red and yellow together. I don't really like wearing these colors together because they make me think of mustard and ketchup. Separately I love these colors, but not so much together, but it kind of worked today. So call me Ronald McDonald with my yellow, red and stripes (the shoes).

I bought my shoes my first year teaching, so four years ago, from Cutesygirl.com. I bought a bunch of flats in one purchase because as a teacher I am on my feet almost all day. The jeans are Charlotte Russe. The belt is Gap. The t-shirt is Old Navy and the grandpa cardigan is F21. The jewelry is Styles for Less and the watch is Fossil.


Comments

  1. you are silly...i wouldn't have even thought anything of the red and yellow had you not mentioned the katchup and mustard thing (ga-rose!) But cute outfit nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form