Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

My Happy Skirt



{Outfit: skirt, I made it; cardigan, F21; black tee, Marshalls; shoes, Payless; tights, ?; belt, Target; necklace, Styled for Less; crochet headband, I made it}

I have a date to the gym tonight. No really. I am meeting someone to work out with at 6:30. I've been such a lazy bum lately so having an obligation to meet someone there will actually get me in the gym. I am excited. I hope I can keep it up. After the gym I am watching "The Bachelor." I am team Emily!

{Check out my Sister Amber's #28}

Comments

  1. Way to go to the gym! How's that couch to 10 k working out for ya? I'm on week four now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great outfit! love the yellow. i just got back from the gym. it's hard to get there, but once you do it it's so satisfying!
    you're feature is up! http://littleblacklabel.blogspot.com/2011/03/fashion-feature-melody.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form