Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I Can't Believe It





I can't believe I have a piece of clothing that I haven't yet worn in my 30 for 30 until now. It's this teal cardigan. It is nice to have something "new" to wear. This outfit is nice and casual to wear on my day off from work. It is also good for the nice casual dinner I am about to have. I am meeting my sister-in-law and little brother for dinner at a great Mexican restaurant, La Cocina.

See the little rose earrings I am wearing? I did a trade for those on Etsy. I traded one of my headbands for the earrings. It is a fun and totally addicting thing I recently started doing, trading my products for other people's products. I also traded for a tote, another pair of earrings and a few necklaces. It's like getting free stuff....well kinda...

{Check out my Sister Amber's #20}

Comments

  1. cute little cardy. I like the puffy shoulder sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay! love this! are you from utah? i think nickell photography did my cousins wedding!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal cardigan, it is so cute! It was fun to see your giveaway on the daybook too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cardigan, you should wear it more often, lovely color :)

    check out my GIVEAWAY!
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have things I haven't worn in my 30 for 30 and might not. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh lucky you! I've totally already used all of my 30 for 30 items, at least twice! Very cute earrings also :)

    owenandchelsey.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice outfit!
    I will have a great give away in March, please check out my blog and follow me!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form