Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

And so it Begins






{Outfit: jeans, Gap; bow tank, Styles for Less; cardigan, F21; belt, Target; shoes, Styles for Less; necklace, gift; earrings, ?}

I might as well say hello to March already because I know February is going to fly by. I have two 4 day work weeks sandwiched together smack dab in the middle of the month, and then the month is only 28 days long! I love February, and I love that today I drove around with my sun roof open. I love that my students are so well behaved and respectful. I love that I have my arms behind my head in almost all my pictures...what's up with that?

Today was day one of the 30 for 30 Challenge. So far so good. I deiced I am going to stay true to my own personal style through this challenge and not get caught up in what others are doing. I am excited. One outfit down and twenty-nine to go.

{Check out My sister Amber's Day 1}

Comments

  1. So cute. Very Melody! You really do look good. I like the photos {your photographer did well ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera you do have? Your pics look great.. Cute outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a happy post ... and sweet outfit :)

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i love that you're s hs teacher. i'd love to work in a hs someday. i'm excited to see what you wear around the kids you teach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form