Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

We Heart Mr. Buble

Monday night Nathan and I went to our third Michael Bublé concert. We saw in back in April of this year. It essentially was the same concert, but we didn't care. I actually liked begin able to predict what he was going to do because I knew when he would be walking down our aisle and that I needed to be out there so I could be right next to him when he passed. He even looked right at me and we clasped hands. I know Nathan was jealous, and not because the reason you might think, he wishes he could have clasped hands with him instead...j/k...love you babe.







We sat in row 15, but I basically was in the first row because I walked up to the stage with all the other crazies. See the pictures and video below. You can see how close I was.





Once again it was another great performance and a great time.



This is how he ended the show a cappella .



Comments

Contact Form