Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #7

Our roof is getting redone right now, so we have a bunch of men stomping round like reindeer. They work until 5 so the last few days I haven't taken my pictures until after they leave because from the roof the men have a clear view of the backyard where I take my pictures and I am much to embarrassed to pose and such and they see me.

Tonight I went out with a good old friend Chloe. We have been friends since the third grade. We went to Dinks for dinner and then did a little shopping. Once Chloe gave a a plaque that said, "I believe on old friends and new shoes." What could be truer than that?!

I am wearing black faux suede boots purchased at CutesyGirl.com. I love this website. I have ordered SO many shoes from them. I paired them with gray striped shirt from F21, a gray long vest from Styles for Less, a gray belt from F21, legging from Victoria's Secret and some gray over the knee socks I've had forever and a black scarf.



Comments

Contact Form