Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #13

It's been raining for 7 days now! Weather like this calls for special planning becuase I am not blessed with straight hair. My hair is frizzy and quite curly. One drop of rain on my hair and I look like I am heading to the disco. Wearing hats and beanies is the obvious solution to such a problem. This is what I wore tonight while shopping at the outdoor mall in Santa Monica and walking around 3rd Street Promenade. The hat I am wearing is one of the first hats I crocheted over a year ago which was the start of me opening my Lap of Luxury Shop.

I had a half an hour to get ready. I knew I wanted to wear a hat so I picked that out first. The rest of the outfit kinda just came to together after that. The shoes are gray faux suede mid-calf boots purchased from Cutesygirl.com. The cowl neck sweater is F21. The cobblestone leggings are VS. I threw on the cream knee high socks (F21) over the leggings to add some contrast between the color of the leggings and the shoes because it was little monochromatic.

Comments

  1. boobies--very cute, I like the socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boots are super cute and your hat is just too precious!
    we're throughly jealous of your amazing shoe collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form