Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #10

These pictures were taken inside my home because the weirdest thing happened. When I got home from church there was a swarm of bees right outside my front door! I covered my head with my arm, as if that would protect me from getting stung, and quickly got inside hoping no bees followed me. I then went to the backyard to do my little photoshoot leaving the backdoor open so Sarah and Delilah could come out too. I wanted to try a different spot for pictures, but that didn't work out. When I crossed back across the yard, I noticed another swarm of bees, fairly close to the open backdoor. I quickly ran inside calling Delilah and Sarah in after me. Once inside noticed a familiar buzzzzz inside my home. About 5 bees were in my kitchen, and they were not happy about the pain of glass that separated them from their friends outside. I grabbed the fly swatter and spent about 5 minutes hunting the buggers down. I figured the safest pace for us all was to stay inside.

I am wearing black suede peep-toe wedges from Payless. I've had these shoes for a good 3 or 4 year now and love them. They are great with skirts, dresses and jeans. I've paired them with a stripped sweater from F21, and safari style skirt from Old Navy. The belt is Old Navy too.





To find out why "I'm Moving Shoes" click here

Comments

  1. ooohhh, and also a sneak peak of your new house! This outfit is adorable. I love the stripes--you look skinny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delilah matches your outfit! Cute with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form