Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

I'm Moving Shoes #12

I wore this to meet Nathan for lunch today. He had time in between his jobs. We went to our favorite restaurant South Point. After lunch I went to the mall and did some Christmas shopping for him and he went to work. I had to resist buying myself these super cute navy blue pumps with a ruffle trim and some cute ankle boots. I decided to add them to my Christmas list.

It has been raining here non stop for the last few days, so wearing boots is a must. I've had these brown Steve Madden boots for years, but haven't worn them for quite some time. I paired them with black leggings from Charlotte Russe, a gray sweater from Old Navy, a brown belt from Target. The beanie is made my me for my Lap of Luxury line. The watch is Fossil and the purse Nine West.


To find out why "I'm moving shoes" click here

Comments

Contact Form