Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Wedding Week: Tuesday

Tuesday was Summer's Bridal Shower. Her best friends from school were there to support her. All the sisters were there except Heather because she didn't fly in until Wednesday. Summer got some fabulous gifts to start her life with Darrell. She also got some "Sexy Pretties"

While the girls did their thing, the boys were at a Dodger game. Nathan planned this little Bachelor Party for Darrell. Nathan, Aaron and Brandon (my brothers), Sean (my sister Amber's husband) and Darrell were all able to go. I wish I had Nathan take pictures. The guys really enjoyed themselves and got to know each other better.

Comments

  1. It is fun taking pictures with you because we are the same height, except when you wearing those super heals.

    Disneyland was awesome, next time we go Nathan will have to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form