Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Summer & Darrell's Wedding Day July 24, 2009

My little sister Summer married the love of her life July 24, 2009. Summer and Darrell Bryce met about a year and a half ago online, and despite their long distance relationship (he lived in Hawaii she in Texas) they fell in love. I have never seen her glow with such happiness. I wish Summer and Darrell the best as they begin their life as husband and wife. She planned a very classy, lovely wedding. Enjoy the pictures and videos below. Be sure to check out my previous posts all about the days leading up to the big day.























Comments

  1. Mel, It looks amazing! It looks like everyone had an amazing time, especially the Bride and the Groom! I am so sorry that Adam and I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the pics and your collages. what a great happy time that was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to look at my beautiful people! My girls all looked to lovely in their cardinal red dresses. And of course Summer was just glowing! iT WAS WONDERFUL TO HAVE ALL 7 OF OUR CHILDREN TOGETHER.
    yOU ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tHE PICTURE OF YOU AND NATHAN IS REALLY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form