Lovin' My Hair

I got my hair done today :) Nothing like being pampered at the Salon. While I was there, I played wedding planner. My sister Summer, who is getting married on the 24th, wants my stylist Kathy Iglesias, at Concerto Salon & Spa, to do her hair, but she hadn't made an appointment yet. I, having been a bride before, know of the importance of booking appointments early, so I called Summer and woke her from her Hawaiian slumber (she is in Hawaii until her wedding), and I made her book the hair and makeup appointments, because who knows when she would have done it...can I just say I love my stylist. She does just what I want each time I go. I always have some celebrity inspiration going into the salon, and this time it was Heidi Klum in her recent Victoria's Secret "The Perfect One: Bra" commercial (just the cut--not the color)...I LOVE it, it is bouncy and fun!

7 comments

  1. I love your hair. I want my hair to be cute like yours! I remember when you would be stressed about how curly your hair was. Well worry no more your hair is beautiful, just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hot mama! I love the hair. I'm excited to see you guys at Summer's reception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you do those cute scrapbook looking pictures on your blog? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT hairstyle! It looks sooooo good! I have been dying trying to find a new stylist!! Does your stylist work in the Valencia area? I am trying to find someone there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Kurt told me all about that! :) What a small world. I am acutally the author of think pink cottage too, just in case you didn't know. We actually just moved back to Frazier Park a couple mos ago, we bought a home in Beumont, CA and had been living there for a couple years and I loved my stylist there!! But now I have to hunt for a new one. I go to Valencia for eveyrthing though so I'll have to make an appt with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i saw that add, i was like "I want that!" Except my story ended much more tragic then yours. Thank goodness hair grows.

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.