Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

What I'm Wearing to the Gym


This is how you'll see me at the gym these days. A loose long-sleeve top, leggings and my Nike Air Max performance 90s throwbacks. 

I LOVE these shoes and I am so anxious to get more pairs. I still wear my Nike Frees on cardio days; but for now, I cannot get enough of these Nikes. I love them so much I even wore them to a Super Bowl party a few weeks ago. In the past, I'd never wear something so sporty and casual to a party, but of course it made sense because it was a Super Bowl party, but still, not usually me. 

I've transitioned over to long-sleeve tops at the gym. This could very well be a temporary thing until I start seeing more definition, but I feel great in these tops from Old Navy. You may be thinking, "How can you wear long sleeves to the gym? Don't you get hot?" I don't. These are light, loose and soft. 

I always have my Nike gym bag too. Of course, I use it to store my workout gear (gloves, towel, elastic band, water bottle, phone, etc.), but I also use it to reserve machines and benches. If I am doing supersets and need to move between two machines, it helps so no one takes the machine while I'm away. 

It helps me if I feel comfortable and confident at the gym. I'll get in a better workout because I won't be worrying about how I look. I've been there. I've worn something that I feared made me look to fat or what have you and I could not get into my workout; so this is what's working for me right now.  


Comments

Contact Form