Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

July Day 4 :: Fun

I had grand expectations for this picture. I was going to take a picture of the yummy peach cobbler I had fun making today, or of the mall fireworks I watched from afar, or with my best friend who invited me over to her house since Nathan was working, but none of those things happened. Instead I have this picture of Hudson and me from tonight, as we waited around before we left to watch fireworks. Hope everyone had a fun and safe day celebrating our nation.

Comments

  1. So fun! It's nice to have friends to spend holidays with when husbands are working. :) Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form