Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

July Day 3 :: Best Part of Your Day

 When Hudson woke up this morning Nathan got him, changed his diaper, and brought him to me so I could nurse him. Hudson seemed more interested in everything but eating. He was distrcted by everything, and every time he heard his daddy's voice he looked up. Soon after Nathan let Sarah and Delilah out of their cage and they came running in. Sarah jumped on the bed and came to check up on Hudson. Hudson immediately reached out to pet her and she sweetly laid her head on his stomach to let him do so. Hudson loves watching Sarah and Delilah lately. Yesterday he was chuckling at them as they played with one another. I think he loves his little doggie sisters.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form