Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

New Niece

Nathan's sister Trina gave birth to a daughter, Avery Jade. She was born on August 15th, at 2:50 pm and weighed in at 7 pounds 1 ounce and 20 inches long. Trina had three boys when she found out she was pregnant, and she wasn't exactly thrilled at the idea of having another baby, and she feared another boy, but happily she had this little precious girl. I look forward to meeting her. Before now, on both my side and Nathan's, there was only one niece and a tons of nephew, so having more girls in the family is a welcomed change. Nathan's mother is a midwife and gave birth to her little granddaughter which is a cool experience for her I am sure. But that means Trina has Avery without any medication. Brave lady! Congrats to Trina and Jack +




Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form