Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Being Experimental

I have been thinking about doing this for a while, and last weekend I finally did. I put a little crochet trim on a t-shirt to add a little somethin'-somethin' to it. It turned out pretty cute. I did it because I was thinking of selling these at an upcoming craft fair I am doing, but I am not 100 percent sold on it yet. It's cute, but I am not sure if it is something I want to add to my inventory...


Comments

  1. Way cute!!! Love it!!! You are so talented Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It seems broches (pins) are popular now. How about designing a crochet pin and incorporating beading in the center or something like that. That is something that should be fast for you to do and every woman could use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! It's different, I would wear one! I am excited for your craft show, I'm going to try and be there! I think you are so talented, congrats on the house! LOVE your decorating ideas!! The color scheme is really pretty and clean. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form