Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

What I Did Today

Today is Monday, and I didn't have to go to work! It is Summer Vacay! Today I when I woke up Nathan and I went to the gym together and had a great workout. When we came home, Nathan got ready for work and I went to the pool.

Must Have: Continuous spray sunblock. Easy way to get those hard to reach places.

Must Have: Good reading material. I am trying to finish Twilight before the movie comes out this month. I know, I am behind on the trend.


This will pretty much be my daily routine.

Comments

  1. ya thats whats so great about your job. you get the summer off! I love summer time! I layed out at the pool today too! its just so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form