Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Talent

Last week my sister-in-law Nickell, who is a fabulous photographer, was kind enough to organize a photoshoot for me. She took beautiful shots of my items. Here is a little peek-a-boo at a few of the shots. I am so very excited to get these pictures up on Etsy. No more shots of me and my stucco wall.
Special Thanks go to:
Nickell: the photographer who shared her talent with me
Brandon: my brother who found the beautiful location (he is also putting together a promotional video for me which I am super excited about)
Kylee, Kelsee, Becca and Hannah: the beautiful models





Check out Nickell's work here at Nickell photography.

Comments

  1. Love the pictures, that will be great for your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Beautiful pictures... she did a fantastic job of showcasing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I love all of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hats Melody! And that baby's face is to die for!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form