Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

My Weekend Project

This week is my Spring Break, and I am going to be very busy, but before I had to buckle down I wanted to do some sewing. Unfortunately, the fabric stores out here SUCK! I had a hard time finding fabric. Finally, I found some that was okay. I made the skirt below. It is high waisted with front pockets that have a ribbon and button detail. It will look cute with a white-tee and maybe some cow girl boots.



Comments

  1. Wow... I LOVE the fabric of this skirt. It's beautiful! I am jealous of all of the amazing sewing projects you do. You must be the best dressed teacher at your school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! That's awesome you can sew like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form