Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Easter "Saturday"

This Easter was nice this year because I was able to spend it with my parents. We celebrated on Saturday. We brought our babies, so my Mom and Dad could meet their "grand-doggies" (as my mom called them.) We went on an egg hunt and played games together, and the weather was beautiful.

With my babies and my Mom

My little brother and Mom

My Mom made Nathan take this picture, and he did despite his aversion to picture taking.



Delilah looking for eggs...believe me she found a lot!

And then she laid some eggs :)

Daddy meeting my babies

Comments

  1. It was fun to watch you, Nathan and your babies hunt for eggs. Guess what we have a mommy cat hiding babies in our back yard. We just discovered them today. They are so little and CUTE. You know how dad is a sucker for little kittens, especially tiger cats, like these. We are hoping they stay around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That's awesome that you got the chance to spend Easter with your family. It's always nice to be around family on the holidays. Do you and Nathan usually trade off on holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form