Thursday, April 02, 2009

Doggie Dreamin'

Last month Sarah and Delilah tore up their bed. Ultimately, I wasn't too stressed about it; they had outgrown it anyways. When I went to the pet store to buy them another one, I did not like the prices, nor where any of them very cute. So I decided to make them a doggie bed. I made this from scratch. I picked out this cute dotted fleece fabric and and a cream fleece for a contrast. It was super easy and required no sewing. I made it in one evening. Sarah and Delilah love it. They started playing on it right away. Actually, while I was still doing the ties, Delilah came over and laid on the fabirc--she was so excited she couldn't wait. The bed is super fluffy and soft. I am just hoping they don't tear this one to shreads!




4 comments

  1. that is so sheek and creative. but it looks like D doesn't want to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I need a dog to make one for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and cheerful it is. You should put it on your Lap of Luxury Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.