Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

The Plaid and the Proud

So a few weeks ago I made a little blazer and posted it on my blog, and my sister Amber made a comment saying that it would be perfect for St. Patrick's day; she was so right, so I saved it to wear today. Then people have commented that I should take pictures of myself wearing the clothes I sew, so here I am in my St. Patty's day blazer. I was in touch with my Irish roots today in my plaid :)


Comments

  1. So cute! And, thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! It looks so great! My mom kept trying to teach me to sew when I was growing up, and it just did not stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that new jacket! It's darling. I also think your new header is adorable. I love that shirt you're wearing in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Melody! I love it! Oh and you would be proud to know that I have begun sewing an Easter dress. If it looks decent than I will post it and you will have to let me know what you think! Since you are the sewing expert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! and to answer your question not yet. ;)
    just giving it up b/c it's not the healthiest for you. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form