Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Morning Walk

For the last two Saturdays I have taken Delilah and Sarah on walks on the hill that lead to the school I work at. It is quite a workout because it is all up hill, and then Delilah and Sarah are pulling me to make me walk faster. Once we got to the top of the hill I let the girls run around for a little bit. Here are some pictures:





Delilah was pooped after the walk...

...while Sarah was interested in going outside for more.

She is my little lioness.

Here is a video I took of them playing in the backyard at my mother-in-law's house a few weeks ago.

Comments

  1. I wish I had motivation like that to go walking on a (cold) morning! Such cute puppies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form