Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Where Dreams Come True

Yesterday, after I checked out at work, Nathan and I were able to go down to Disneyland. Amanda gave us 2 free tickets she received from a Christmas concert she performed in a few weeks ago at Disneyland, and seeing as she already has a season pass, she kindly gave Nathan and me the tickets. It was a good day because it honestly was not crowded at all for it being a Friday. The longest line we waited in was 30 minutes, and that wasn't until later in the day. We took it easy at the park; we enjoyed one of their ginormous corn dogs which are stinkin' good! Later in the afternoon, Spencer and Amanda met up with us. It was a nice cold during the day, but once the sun went down, it got brutal. So, we got hot chocolate :). I guess that has kinda become our thing this winter. Our favorite thing about the park was the Haunted Mansion. It was transformed into a "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme, it was a nice and exciting change.

Doesn't Mickey look magical?

The Nightmare!

On Autopia

Taking a train ride

"It's a Small World" was pretty cool too. It was all Christmasafied!



I now think going to Disneyland at Christmas time is the best time to go!

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous! I LOVE Disneyland! My boyfriend has never been there so I told him I'd take him sometime. Maybe next Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form