Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Thursday night we went down to The Grove, an outdoor shopping mall, which is located directly next to the Farmers Market. It was so wintry outside, so cold, I was able to wear my birthday coat. The Grove is decked out with Christmas decoration which include, a huge Christmas Tree, a flying Santa and reindeer, Santa's house where the kiddies can sit on his knee, and fake snow that come down every once in a while. We stopped and got hot chocolate to warm up as we enjoyed window shopping, and the Christmacy feel in the air.

We are next to Santa's house.

This tree was huge!

A very pretty water show takes place behind me where the water dances gracfully to Christmas Carols.

Our hot chocolate (our 7-11 hot chocolate was so much better, who knew?)

Amanda and Spencer came along, our partners in crime

I thought what she did here was funny

Comments

  1. That honestly looks like a beautiful place to shop! What a gorgeous tree and the water display looks pretty as well. I'm glad that you guys have a good couple friend to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form