Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

A Parisian Bébé Shower for Jayde

A few weeks ago my very best friend, Chloe, threw me the best baby shower. I'm so grateful I have her in my life. When she suggested a Paris themed shower, it just made sense. It was fun planning it together. I wanted the food to be french inspired, of course, so had a cheese and chocolate fondue, with fruit, bread and crackers to dip; chicken salad croissant sandwiches, and Parisian salad. It was all so good. The colors were black and pink (of course).


Lady Di's Cookies was kind enough to make these custom French cookies. I cannot get over how cute the Eiffel Tower cookies are.


Everyone was so kind and generous and got me the best gifts. Evey time I opened a little outfit I was hit with the reality that I'm having a girl and how cute the clothes are, and how fun it will be to dress her.


I'm so excited to hold little Jayde. She will be here soon!











Comments

  1. dreams do come true! Baby Jayde will someday love to see her Paris baby shower pictures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form