Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Travel Town


Last week we took a little family trip to Travel Town. We picked up lunch at Yaki's and brought it to Travel Town to picnic. It was Hudson's first time to Yaki's, so we had to snap a little photo. We got Yakos with fries. Yakos are both a chicken breast and beef party with teriyaki sauce and cheese in a bun, sounds crazy, but it's so good! I had my first when I was pregnant and I was sold.

We found a shady picnic table for lunch and afterward we went on a little train ride. Poor Hudson did not like it as much as we thought he would. He cried when we sat down; luckily, when the train started, he stopped but held tightly onto me and just looked around. He loved running all around the park though.

On the way home we took a detour and went to Krispy Kreme doughnuts and got a dozen to share with my sister who was soon coming to visit with her family. And I should just point out that I purposely dressed Hudson in overalls and his little hat because he looks like a conductor.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form