Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Fun Shoes

 

I've been giving my shoe collection an overhaul lately. If you've been following me for a while, you might remember that I used to do a segment called "Moving Shoes." Well, most of those shoes are no longer in my possession (except my boots). Over the last year, it's been out with the old, and in with the new for me. I used to buy what I would say are "cheap" shoes only to find they hurt me feet or lost their stability after a few wears. I'm not saying I'm buying ridiculously priced shoes these days, but I've discovered a website (6pm.com) and I've become obsessed. They sell name brands at discounted prices. My favorite part about the website are the videos they have of girls modeling the shoes. I love seeing the shoes in action. These shoes are one of my latest purchases. I decided I needed "fun" shoes and these are exactly that. Leopard and sparkle, it doesn't get more fun than that! 

Word of the wise though, the prices fluctuate on this site, so if you find a pair of shoes you like, don't purchase them right away. Keep your eye on them because the price may drop. These shoe actually are now more expensive than when I purchased them. It's weird. I don't know why the site does that, but it's true. 
________________________
Shoes: Sam Eldeman (here)
Jeans: Charlotte Russe (here)
T-Shirt: Gap (here)

Comments

Contact Form