Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

A Memory

I wanted to write this memory down. Soon after I found out I was pregnant with Hudson, I flew to Texas. Nathan hadn't said much about the pregnancy. He didn't acknowledge it too much. It's not that he didn't want it, he did, but I don't think he knew what to say and it was a little overwhelming. When we were saying goodbye at the airport, Nathan hugged me and said into my ear, "Take care of our baby." Tears instantly flooded my eyes at this sweet sentiment. It was the first time Nathan acknowledged the pregnancy without me bringing it up first. He didn't have to say it, I knew he cared and was concerned for not only me but the sweet spirit I had inside me as we were about to leave him for ten days.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form