Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

The Tradition Lives On


Each year, for my entire life, I've gone to Lombardi's Ranch during Halloween time. As a child I loved playing in, and climbing on, the giant pumpkin and looking at the turkeys in the zoo, and as a teenager, I enjoyed searching for the perfect pumpkin to carve into a spooky jack-o-lantern. I'm sure it brought my mother great joy to bring her family there each year, and things have come full circle because this year I took my child to Lombardi's for the first time. I showed him the turkeys, sat him in the pumpkins and took a hayride. I'm happy to continue the family tradition, and it was a perfectly fall day. It felt like Halloween.

Comments

  1. Melody, you look great lately. Not that you haven't before, just even more so! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post. I love full circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! What a great tradition. I love your outfit by the way. Hey are you still selling your crochet headbands?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form