Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Sunday Mornings

 
On Sunday mornings, I get to sleep in just a little. Nathan has to work Sundays, so he gets Hudson around 7:15 when he wakes up. He changes his diaper and gives him his morning bottle. He takes care of him until about 8:00 when he needs to leave for work. He then brings Hudson in to me at that time. Hudson and I usually spend fifteen minutes or so in bed snuggling--rather I try to snuggle, Hudson would rather use me as a jungle gym. Soon, I'm wide awake and playing in the sheets along with Hudson. These are precious moments to me, and I love that Nathan is willing to help me so I can get a little extra sleep.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form