Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

September Day 8 :: At Night


Last school year I set a goal for myself--to not grade any papers at home, aside from essays of course--and I actually did a really great job. This year that just hasn't been a reality for me. I seem to barely be able to keep my head above water. I was assigned a new grade level this year, so I have a new class to prep, I have less student aids, I have a 7 month old baby, and on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays I have to rush home right after work so Nathan can leave for his, which leaves no time after school to get things done. I'm not complaining; I'm very grateful to have my job, and I'll take the bad with the good, but things have just been a little more hectic lately. I'm sure as the school year continues things will mellow out a bit and that I'll get in a groove--at least I hope so.



Comments

Contact Form