Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

August Day 4 :: Somewhere You Sat

Every night I sit by the tub and bath my babe. I hold these moments dear to my heart. We begin with a nakee dance. Hudson dances on his changing table as mommy assist him by holding him up by his hands. He loves nakee time. He does a little tap dance with a huge smile on his face. We dance our way over to the bathtub. At first Hudson's a little shocked by the warm water but quickly adjusts. Soon he's kicking and splashing away. I know bath time is over when the eye rubbing begins. We dry off, lotion up and get dressed. We then sit in the big comfy rocking chair with a blanket and monkey in hand, read our bedtime book, eat and finally Hudson drifts off to sleep.

Comments

  1. there is nothing like a nakee baby splashing in the bath :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form