Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Safari Chic




{Outfit: button up, Old Navy * skirt, Old Navy * boots, Cutesygirl * fedora, Aldo * watch, gifted * necklace, Styles for Less}

Or maybe I am the female Indiana Jones. No, no I wouldn't be able to dodge huge, rolling boulders or escape the Temple of Doom and in heels this high. I am sticking with Safari Chic. Actually, last night I was telling Nathan that when I was younger I wanted to be a wildlife photographer. I wanted to venture into the savannas of Africa and photograph lions, elephants and leopards. I loved animals so much and that seemed like the dream job. Obviously, I grew out of that and but I still love the safari-like fashion and the only animals I photograph are my little doggies.

p.s. Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the mothers day wish. I like this outfit. Did you make the skirt? The backdrop you choose fits nicely. Love you,MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you lighten your hair recently? Cute outfit...did Amber tell you about her Indiana Jones dream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable outfit!!!

    I just stumbled across your blog and I am so glad I did!! Love it!!

    http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find something amazing?!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form