Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Dinner for Four with a Side of Cuteness



Last night we hosted a little dinner party. We had Chloe and Sean over for dinner at our place. Nathan cooked up an Asian fusion dish with kalbi beef. If was very yummy. One of his best dishes. Before dinner we enjoyed dips and good conversation. I enjoyed playing with Caitlyn. She started walking earlier last week, so she was all over the place. It was so cute. After dinner we ate some decadent chocolate cake. It ate far too much, in fact I was still full when I woke up this morning! It was nice night.

Comments

  1. Looks like a fun night. Caitlyn is so cute. Looks like sara and delilah want some of daddys meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! So fun!!! Caitlyn really enjoyed it! Good food and good friends! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute :)
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It's always great when you mix good friends and good food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that Asian fusion sounds delish. I love good times and good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you to come visit, but I'm bummed Nathan isn't coming. He could give me some serious meat cookin' lessons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form