Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Sarah the Baby

Sarah is in heat now, and because I haven't gotten Sarah or Delilah "fixed" yet, I have to put diapers on her. You may remember when I had to do this to Delilah. Now Delilah wore the diapers, no problem, but Sarah is being such a baby about it! I put the diaper on her and she acts like she can't walk all of a sudden. She gets all needy and whiny. Below I have a few videos I've taken of Sarah over the last few days. She is my Silly Sarah.

Sarah hiding in the blanket



Sarah whining for a bone

Nathan telling Sarah everything will be OK

Comments

  1. Oh she's so cute! I"m not sure what I'd do if we had a dog...I am not the best animal person but my husband loves them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form