Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Pier Perfection

Labor Day Weekend was long and relaxing. Friday night Nathan and I went down to one of our favs. Bob's Big Boy. Satuday was all about relaxation. Nathan did homework, and his friend Flick came over to watch the USC kickoff game. I worked on a scarf and my fabulous blog. That night we went out to eat at the very classy establishment Chili's. Sunday evening we had a BBQ at Spencer's place. We stayed there late into the evening talking and hanging out. Monday afternoon we went down to LA and ate at Clifton's Cafeteria. We then shot across to the coast and walked down the Santa Monica Pier.

I cannot even explain how beautiful it was. The sun was setting just as we got there, the weather was cool, and despite all the people, I felt like it was a great close to the summer.









Comments

  1. The lighting is gorgeous. Seeing those pictues just puts peace in my soul and I take a deep breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunset at the beach is the BEST. The pictures are good of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... these pictures are excellent! I love how often you guys get out and do things! It's wonderful and inspiring. :)

    I hope that the new school year is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form