Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Here's to a New Year

Nathan and I enter 2009 with great hopes for the future. Here are a few things we are looking forward to this year:
  1. I will finally finish the schooling for my credential, and I will go up another pay scale :)
  2. Nathan will complete his math units and receive his degree
  3. My sister Summer is getting married in July
  4. Being with family in July when they come for the wedding
  5. We plan on buying our first home in the fall
  6. We are reinventing ourselves, meaning we are going to get healthy and into shape
  7. My sister Amber is having her 3rd boy
  8. I am not teaching summer school this year, so I have 3 months off from work
  9. I think I may get my own classroom the school year of 2009-2010 (I travel to various rooms for those of you who don't know)
  10. Celebrating our 2 year anniversary

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, great resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's awesome that you guys are so positive in looking forward to this new year. Happy New Year, Melody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't sent you the pictures yet. I actually left our camera at Grandma's house and waiting to receive it back in the mail. But as soon as I get it, I'll send you them, I promise! It was fun seeing you guys and your two "girls" =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form