Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Happenings as of Late

This week I went back to work after a very nice break. Things have gone well thus far. Actually, before break I was warned about one on my students. I was going to have the #1 problem kid in the school in my 6th period Mythology class. Knowing this made me dread going back to work. Well, I met him Monday, and thankfully he was fine, and I was hoping that maybe he would be different with me. Yesterday, I got an e-mail from the lady in charge of student discipline, and it turns out that this kids, along with a few others of my students will be transferring to another school. I don't know what these boys did, but I am not complaining becasue now he is someone else's problem.

Last night I went watch Nathan play his champion ship game for his softball team "Nate's Lumber." I brought the dogs to the park for the first time. Delilah was having a ball, and Sarah did until she got too cold, so I put here in my jacket to keep her warm, and she fell asleep. It was so cute how she just fit in there.

Both of Sarah's ears are starting to stand up! And she can sleep anywhere.

Sarah will sit and sleep on Nathan's shoulder


Comments

  1. What a silly little puppy. She's like those babies you see in those wraps over the mommy's shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything worked out in your class with that student! Good luck with that. I love your little puppies... they are so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love going back from a long break??? It's so hard! But it's always a relief when your class becomes just a little bit easier...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form