Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Sew Stylish

Here is an outfit I made this weekend. I think it is pretty dang cute so I wanted to share it. The skirt is high-waisted and has cute side pockets. The top is super easy to make; I think I made it in like an hour. The skirt was a little tricky, but now that I figured it out, it will be a breeze to make next time (the skirt is a little wrinkled because I wore it at work all day long today).



This is my attempt to take self full-length photos.

Comments

  1. Cute outfit! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed!!!!!! I love it! I used the same fabric you used for your shirt for headbands. I hope to be as talented a sewer as you some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love your shoes too! You are one stylish teacher! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should just call you Chanel now because you are an amazing seamstress (spelling?). You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew so Cute. I like the way the pattern and colors in the blouse pick up the color of and style of the skirt and the shoes pick up the light color in the blouse. Sew cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... You are talented! I can't believe you made that outfit and in such a timely manner too! I wish I could sew period, let alone that well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form