Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

For the Fashion of the Game

I look like a really big Dodger fan or something don't I? I actually am not per se (I like anyone that Nathan likes), I was just excited to have a Dodger shirt to wear. Fashion is what I get excited about. But, ever since Nathan and I have been together we have been to a few Dodger games every summer, and Nathan always wore his Dodger shirt, and I always wanted one. Well, thanks to Wal Mart, I now have one that I can wear to the games.

At home after the game. Nathan was watching the Dodgers celebrate their Western Division Championship.


At the Stadium. Twinzies!

Comments

  1. Ha! I just got home from the Dodger game tonight. Can't believe we pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form