Friday, July 04, 2008

Independence Day 2008

In celebration of our nation's birthday Nathan and I went to the all American restaurant Bob's Big Boy. We both got the famous double decker cheese burger, fries and a Vanilla Coke. We then went and bought a BBQ so we can engage in one of America's most traditional forms of cooking. Tonight for fireworks we went up to West Ranch High where I teach. Since it is on a hill we had a view of the whole of Santa Clarita Valley. We had about 4 fireworks shows to choose from.

I love our freedom and those who have fought in the past and those who to continue to fight for it.

2 comments:

  1. What a steal! and where did you get your background stuff and header stuff. I love all the digital scrapbooking stuff you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an original way to spend the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.