Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

A Beach Front View

Last night Nathan and I really didn't know what we were going to do. First, we ran some errands and then it was getting around dinner time. We decided since we weren't quite hungry yet, we would drive into the valley and kill time while our hunger built up. I mentioned we eat at 3rd Street Promenade, so that is where we headed. After braving the traffic on the freeway, we exited only to find more congestion. There must have been a concert going on at the Santa Monica Pier because there were so many people and all the parking structures were full. We decided to drive a bit further south through Venice Beach to Marina Del Rey to The Cheesecake Factory, my favorite restaurant with a great view of the bay. While waiting in line to talk to the hostess, a waitress came up and asked us if we would like to sit on the beach front. Our seats we so pretty, at ground level with the water. We had a sumptuous meal, and decadent white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. I learned a lesson last night--always keep my camera in my purse no matter what, because you never know when you will need it. I wish had it last night because it was a picture perfect setting!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect evening! The Cheesecake Factory in Marina Del Rey is one of my favorite places also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form