Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Garden Party

While growing up my Mom always had a garden with fresh basil, zucchini, mint and so much more. I loved it because whenever I cooked, I could use fresh ingredients. But, living in an apartment complex does not lend itself too easily to having a garden, so I potted my plants. I planted a few herbs: basil, oregano, and thyme. I also planted a few flowers. I planted Zinnias in "Fruit Smoothie" colors. The big pot are Anemones my wedding flower (thanks Amber for sending me the seeds :). And I am so excited because my Zinnias started sprouting.

Comments

  1. They are so cute all lined up like that. You'll have to update us with the growth process. They're like your little babies now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I did the same thing! I love using fresh herbs to cook. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, how is the growing going? Pretty all my anemones have sprouted, now I'm just waiting for the flowers to show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give it time. Some of my bulbs are just now sprouting and I planted them way before you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form